Wednesday 18 July 2012

Less talk, lots of pictures


Ever feel like you really want to do something, are supposed to like it (painting in my case) but just don’t seem to be able to do it. Most of last week went by and I found myself baking everyday but not painting at all. On the fringes of my mind I knew that I was avoiding because I was afraid of making a mess of it. Anyhow I kept going with the baking, messed up the consistency of one of the cakes which got me thinking about the importance of consistency, especially for painting to keep the flow going.


Caramel Cake with Chocolate ganache

A bit of a spill 


 Linzer cookies with raspberry rose jam





By Friday was tired of avoiding and decided to just have some fun with it.  Felt so good and free that I was wondering what took me so long to get to it in the first place :P


Trusted old watercolor set


Loads of texture

Some good fun :)

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes that's all you need to start working again on what you're supposed to. Btw, how come you never bake in SG? I would've loved to try some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha..i dint want to do all the washing up and cleaning after baking..iv got help here :D

    ReplyDelete