Monday 25 June 2012

No words needed!


'Crescendo', the music eternal, dancing from deepest core, shaking off all constraints; no words needed.  Letting myself truly feel! 
What are feelings exactly? Sensations in the body perhaps that have been titled as anger, frustration, joy, calm etc. and perceived to be either positive or negative. Can I free my feelings from labels? Just moving with the feeling, flowing in tune with myself, can I develop a language beyond words and explanations? Free of fear and judgement can I muster up the courage to be honest and real? To be accepting and open with myself?
Working spontaneously in this way has been humbling and beautiful. I feel happy, finally satisfied that my art is truthful to who I am. It has been so difficult to let go of asking the questions, "So what does it mean?" or "What if nobody gets it?", realizing that those things dont matter at all.
So right now just take a deep breath and let go. Let the pictures immerse you, to move you to where your heart wants to go :)
'Feeling golden'

2 comments:

  1. I love that you're letting yourself go, be free and create. I love that you're writing about the process and that you are letting the viewer inside and sharing. It's great Ni!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaav, That really means a lot! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete