Sunday 1 April 2012

Small Miracles

There is nothing quite like newness :). A new idea, a vision, the excitement of wonders to come. I love how an idea can stem from just an undercurrent of a scent carried by the breeze, mix with a dream and the pure joy of sitting in a patch of morning sunlight. A new idea fills me with energy and passion. Life is suddenly brighter and everything seems to fit in perfectly like pieces of a puzzle.



I saw this tiny little flower growing along with a carpet of weedy growths. So unexpected and beautiful. Simple and fresh. It is the present. I was shaken and humbled . It Inspired me to be new and open every moment.A small miracle happens every time inspiration strikes, its time to awaken.
This flower reminded me of an unnamed painting I made a while back. Here is a portion of it.


Feels like "Dreaming under the night sky".
Imagine seeing the sky full of stars for the first time, like a child would. Imagine feeling the magic in the air, the mystery and the beauty. How would it feel to let go of everything and just be there, connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment